You have selected the CHUK Judges Course membership level.
Really want to get involved with this fabulous new sport? Want to give back to this wonderful sport and support your fellow show hosts? Or do you just want to learn as much as you can about course design?
This in-depth course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about judging:
- designing courses - the different class types, handling challenges and safety aspects
- how to define the different levels and make sure your courses are set at the appropriate level with suitable challenges
- how to judge - looking at appropriate judges positioning and how to mark handlers/dogs
- applying Extra's to the courses - how and why we put them where we do
- practical judging tips and tricks
- and so much more!
At the end of this course there is a quiz based on all the different aspects of judging. You will also have an assignment to complete. Once these sections are completed and passed, you will need to book onto a practical judging seminar. These are listed on our Available Events page and can be booked online. You will be provided with a code when you pass that you will need to input at the booking stage.
Successfully completing this online Theory Judging course will allow you to become an 'Apprentice Judge'.
Successful completion of the Practical Judges Training Day (included in the price!) will allow you to become a fully qualified Canine Hoopers UK Judge. This means that you will be able to judge at CHUK licensed competitions, judging Starters, Novice and Intermediate levels.
This is the most comprehensive Hoopers Judges Training course available!
By signing up to this online service, you agree to waive your right to the 14day cancellation period once you have got access to the training materials.
The price for membership is £100.00 now.
Do you have a discount code? Click here to enter your discount code.