Canine Hoopers UK Accredited Trainers will have been thoroughly assessed and only accredited to Canine Hoopers UK once instruction is at a high standard. We are committed to making sure that all Canine Hoopers UK Accredited Trainers are teaching to a high standard and that they are using modern force free training techniques.
Current Instructors Courses, Course Dates
- 23rd August – Rugby, CV23 8AH – FULL
- 5th September – Mount Pleasant Lane, Bolton Le Sands, Carnforth, Lancs, LA5 8DT
- 25th September – Brickcroft Field Chichester Road Bognor Regis West Sussex, PO21 5ED – 1 space available
- 18th October – Progressing Partnerships, Verena, Quanea Drove, ELY, Cambs, CB7 5TJ
- 28th October – Northumberland Canine Centre, West Moor, Felton, Northumberland, NE65 9QE
- 11th November – The Coach House, Milton Lane, Angus, DD8 3PX – 1 space available
Offering two different levels to work towards – if you click on the Level you can view a list of what is covered on that Level:
Level 1 – For those offering Canine Hoopers UK training in their clubs at the beginners/foundation level and building your customers up to Beginner competition level standard.
- You must attend the Canine Hoopers UK Level 1 Instructors Training Day.
- You must pass the Canine Hoopers UK Level 1 Instructors Exam.
Level 2 – For those wanting to build on the foundations that they have taught and specifically working on building up the distance handling aspect. Build your customers up to Elite competition level standard.
- You must have passed the Canine Hoopers UK Level 1 Instructors Exam to be accepted on the Level 2 Training Course.
- You must attend the Canine Hoopers UK Level 2 Instructors Training Day
- You must pass the Canine Hoopers UK Level 2 Instructors Exam.